C5 Texas is more than a summer experience – we provide year-round programming and experiences for our outstanding youth. Our volunteers help make each event fun, safe, and meaningful for the youth we serve.
- Participate in community service opportunities with our youth.
- Assist with administrative duties in the C5 Texas office.
- Sleep in cabins on retreat weekends.
- Celebrate the success of each class at Graduation.
- Hike and backpack for an outdoor adventure weekend.
- Host Leadership Lunches to showcase career opportunities for our students.
- Facilitate presentations at leadership workshops.
- Review applications and interview potential C5 Texas youth.
- Give tours at local colleges and universities.
And much, much more!
Here is our volunteer application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdN2Cv1pNyFBdhucaHsiq56sCgKqQ-trTOyX0ekmeCwOqAU8Q/viewform
Here is the Recognizing and Reporting Child Sexual Abuse training. It’s about an hour and will count towards any volunteer hours.
We also ask our volunteers to go through a background check. Please visit https://www.goodhire.com/get-started/ and click “Run a Personal Background check” and email the results to email@example.com.
C5 Texas can work with your schedule!! We can accommodate most individual and group volunteer requests. Please contact Daneshe Bethune at firstname.lastname@example.org to determine the best way you can serve.