C5 Texas hires motivated, enthusiastic, and positive leaders to teach and inspire young people to challenge themselves and surpass even their own expectations. Our diverse team is passionate about youth development and dedicated to providing an exciting summer of leadership, adventure, and personal discovery for the incredible youth we serve.
C5 Texas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All prospective hires must submit to a criminal background investigation, pre-employment drug screening, and reference checks as part of the application process. A motor vehicle record check is required for those required to drive as part of their job responsibilities.
- C5 Texas is a drug-free, alcohol-free, and non-smoking work environment.
- All staff must attend mandatory staff training and in-services.
Available Summer 2016 Positions
Position descriptions can be found here.
- Program Mentor
- Program Instructor
- Head Counselor
- Rexam Leadership Challenge/Adventure Instructor
- Camp Health Care Provider – Assistant
To apply for any of these positions, please download and complete the following forms and return them to Fulori Kirikiti at email@example.com.
For more information on these or any positions, please contact Fulori Kirikiti, firstname.lastname@example.org.